Uncle Gary’s Rock and Rib Fest - Kids Cancer Benefit
Thank you again for your participation; we all work hard to make this a great time for the kids, guests and
vendors. This year’s 13th annual event will be located at Wellington Amphitheater, Saturday April 28th
12100 Forest Hill Blvd Wellington FL. from 3pm-9:30pm, open to the public and free admission.
Uncle Gary’s Rock and Rib Fest raises money exclusively through concessions to our patrons and for that reason
we invite unique apparel, art and craft vendors to join our cause.
- Vendor fee is $50, payable in cash day of event.
- No additional cost or percentage kickbacks will be incurred.
- All vendors must be approved once application is submitted.
Please review the following vendor details carefully.
- Vendors will need to be set up by 1:30 or 2pm by latest on the day of the event. Breakdown of tents can start as soon as event ends around 9:00pm. You may leave before 10pm if needed but all vendors must be cleared out no later than 11pm
- Vendors will have space available in their respected areas. Vendors must provide their own equipment, 10’x10’ tent, tables, chairs, power chords, promo material, etc.
- Vendors will be required to clean there space before leaving the event and maintain an orderly set up throughout the event.
- Vendors, please submit a full description of items and products along with a picture of your set up. Please send to my email email@example.com
- Anyone who would like to volunteer for the event in any capacity to please contact Gary at email listed above and below or call me directly on my cell at 561.929.1523
We are looking forward to having a great time while raising much needed funds for The Kids Cancer Foundation. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact Gary.
Thank you for your support,
Gary Rowan / 561-929-1523 / firstname.lastname@example.org