The New Vegan
528 NE 2nd St
Delray Beach, FL 33483
Phone number (561) 404-5301
Read More >>
Uncle Gary’s Rock and Rib Fest - Kids Cancer Benefit
Thank you again for your participation; we all work hard to make this a great time for the kids, guests and
vendors. This year’s 11th annual event will be located at Wellington Amphitheater, Saturday April 16th
12100 Forest Hill Blvd Wellington FL. from 2pm-10pm, open to the public and free admission.
Uncle Gary’s Rock and Rib Fest raises money exclusively through concessions to our patrons and for that reason
we invite unique apparel, art and craft vendors to join our cause. Vendor fee is $50, no additional cost
or percentage kickbacks will be incurred. All vendors must be approved once application is submitted.
Please review the following vendor details carefully.
- Vendors will need to be set up by 2pm day of the event and can start set up as early as 1:30pm.
You may leave before 10pm if needed but all vendors must be cleared out no later than 11pm.
- Vendors will have space available in their respected areas. Vendors must provide their own equipment, 10’x10’ tent, tables, chairs, power chords, promo material, etc.
- Vendors will be required to clean there space before leaving the event and maintain an orderly set up throughout the event.
- Vendors, please submit a full description of items and products along with a picture of your set up.
- Vendor fee must be received 1 week prior to the event, we will be planning the layout shortly after.
Checks must be paid to Rhythm of Love or done via PayPal at www.unclegarysrockandribfest.com
We are looking forward to having a great time while raising much needed funds for
The Kids Cancer Foundation. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please
don’t hesitate to contact Gary.
Thank you for your support,
Mail checks to:
1764 22nd Ave North
Lake Worth FL 33460